The legal representation you need.
We focus on trial work in the areas of Criminal and DWI/DUI Defense, all areas of Accident Injury law with an emphasis on Motorcycle Accidents and General Civil Litigation.
Locally owned and operated in the Phoenix, Arizona area since 1987. I have intentionally kept my practice small so that I can better focus on each case like yours.
Call me and talk to me about what legal trouble you may be facing: I will help you figure out what are the best steps to take next.
I take cases from Flagstaff, all the way to Tucson, and every other place in the state of Arizona!
We specialize in bringing you the best in legal services.
Some of our accomplishments...
...and our History.
Chuck Franklin has been practicing law since 1987. He is well-known in Arizona as the “original motorcycle accident attorney”, having specialized in representing motorcyclists who have been involved in accidents since 1987.
- Representing the wrongfully accused
- Since 1987 and many more to come.
- Over 36 years of jury trial experience
- With hundreds of favorable jury verdicts.
- Guest show legal expert
- On the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Many of our Cases
- Have been featured on National Network News shows.
- Successfully argued
- in front of the 9th Circuit, United States Court of Appeals.
- Licenced to practice
- In the State of Arizona, the Federal District Court of Arizona, and the United States 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Arizona State Licensed Private Investigator
- With License number #1550431.
- Graduate of the Arizona State Bar Trial College
- A limited number of attorneys are accepted each year.
- Arizona's original Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Having represented hundreds of injured motorcyclists.
- Member of multiple legal organizations
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Arizona Association of Justice, AZ Association of Criminal Justice, AZ Trial Lawyer Association, Better Business Bureau, American Association of Justice and United States Carry Concealed Arizona's Critical Reponse Team.
The man behind the firm.
Chuck has been practicing law in Arizona since 1987 when he opened his own law firm immediately after taking and passing the Arizona State Bar exam. Chuck Graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Criminal Justice in 1982, and Whittier School of Law in 1986. He has been a resident of Arizona since 1977 having moved from Chicago after graduation from high school and the worst winter in his then short life.
Chuck was also a guest legal analyst on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” debating children’s rights and parents rights, with Criminal issues. That particular show aired three times in 1997 due to it’s popularity. Many of Chuck’s cases have been featured on CNN, ABC News, KTVK and local, as well as other major metropolitan media outlets, including a five page story in the Los Angeles times in 1990.
- Jury Trials
- 36 years
Arizona’s Original Motorcycle Accident Attorney since 1987
Nothing beats real trial experience.
Chuck Franklin is an experienced lawyer who has been practicing law for over three decades. He is well-known in Arizona as the “original motorcycle accident attorney”, having specialized in representing motorcyclists who have been involved in accidents since 1987.
Over the years, Chuck Franklin has helped thousands of clients receive fair compensation for their injuries and damages resulting from accidents. His in-depth understanding of the unique challenges faced by motorcyclists on the road, as well as his commitment to providing personalized attention and dedicated representation, have earned him a reputation as a skilled and compassionate attorney.
Chuck Franklin's track record of success and his unwavering commitment to his clients, make him a trusted choice for those in need of legal representation after a motorcycle accident. Motorcycles are his passion.
At Chuck Franklin Law, you work directly with Chuck in building your case and presenting your claim. If a lawsuit is required to be filed to adequately compensate you, then Chuck will file a lawsuit against the at-fault party, in order to maximize your recovery.
What our clients say online
Get in touch today! We are available 24/7 and we're looking forward to hearing from you!
- +1 480-545-0700